Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My favorite piece of technologic

Hi!
Despite I’m not the technological type; there is a technologic devise that can’t miss in my life. This object is an mp3, mp4 or any object that play music, because I can’t live without music.
My brother gave me my first mp3 when I was 14 years old. It was a master-g gray, battery-operated. It has 2 gigas of size, and it can reproduce fm radio. I used every day in my travels to school and, when I finish the school, in the long travel to the university. I always changed music very often.
I have it until I was 18 when, sadly, I forgot take it out of my jeans and my mother washed them whit my mp3 on it. I was really sad about this loss, because I never could find another mp3 like this.
After that, I start to use my cell phone for listen music, but never was the same. It was heavier and it listened slowly. A few months later, I lost my cell phone, so I had to buy another one, which doesn’t reproduce music. That is why I bought another mp3, Fujitel, which got broken two months later (an advice: don’t you ever bought something of Fujitel). Since that moment, I didn’t bought another one, but the next month I will bought a new one, Sony make I hope.
Well, that is my story. How you can see, mp3 is an important object in my life because it gives me the possibility of listen music every time that I want, which is necessary to relaxing and be happy. I think that is the function of technologic devises in the life of every person.

No comments:

Post a Comment